So, what’s been going down in LaLa Land this week? Here are the highlights from HouseGoesHollywood …
* Taylor Swift has broken up with her toyboy, Conor Kennedy.
* Tom Cruise has filed a $50 million lawsuit against Life & Style and In Touch magazines, claiming they defamed him by reporting he’d abandoned 6-year-old Suri.
* A friend of Justin Timberlake‘s played a video at his wedding, called “Greetings from your Hollywood friends who just couldn’t make it” … Homeless people in L.A congratulating the happy couple. Now that’s a tasteful thing to do at a $6.5million bash … Oh, but they paid the homeless people $40 each to appear, so that makes it alright … not.
* Jessica Simpson‘s dad released a statement confirming he and wife Tina have filed for divorce and denying rumours it was because he’s gay.
* Australian Women’s Weekly copped it for using an old photo of Hugh Jackman on the cover, from a four-year-old GQ shoot; and got accused of copying a Donna Hay magazine cover with its Christmas baking cookbook.
* Mariah Carey paid $1500 for an 8-hour massage.
* Melanie Griffith discussed being bullied on Twitter.
* Alicia Silverstone lovingly endorsed an ecologically friendly sex toy.
* Filming was temporarily halted on the set of Community when Chevy Chase used the “n” word.
* Kim Kardashian‘s mum accidentally flashed her nipple in a Wonder Woman costume on Twitter and one of her daughter’s re-Tweeted it.
Catch up on all the gossip by clicking over to (or typing in, if I’ve screwed it up again) …