It’s all in the photos today … enjoy! Or be horrified. Whatever your poison.
Whitney’s brother confesses: I got her onto drugs
Whitney Houston‘s brother Michael has confessed to Oprah Winfrey – on her TV show Oprah’s Next Chapter – that he was the one who introduced the singer to drugs.
Whitney died a year ago after a drug binge that included cocaine, Xanax and marijuana.
“I’m living, but I’m not alive without her,” he revealed. “I feel responsible for her, I always have. I just felt like I should have taken better care of her. Everything we did together growing up, when I started [using] drugs we did that together too. It just got out of hand.”
Michael says he didn’t realize how deadly drugs could be at the time. “You gotta understand at the time … the ’80s … it was acceptable.”
Lindsay screws up … yet again
Lindsay Lohan has told a Los Angeles court she’s too sick to appear in court today, but TMZ has pictures that prove otherwise. And she could be in a whole mess of trouble as a result.
TMZ reports: “We’ve learned Lindsay’s new lawyer, Mark Heller, submitted documents notifying the judge she’s too ill to fly. Heller submitted a note from a Park Avenue doctor who says Lindsay has an upper respiratory infection and can’t fly for her own safety as well as the safety of the public.
“Heller also submitted an article from the New York Post from January 11, reporting that a flu epidemic has hit the Big Apple.
“But take a look at the pictures showing Lindsay on an all-day shopping spree in SoHo Saturday — the same day the doctor allegedly examined her. She’s even smoking … which doesn’t seem like great idea for someone with a respiratory infection.”
To see the incriminating pics, click here.
Hot pics & clicks
* Ever wondered how Miley Cyrus stays so slim? The singer has been on holiday in Costa Rica with fiance Liam Hemsworth, taking happy snaps of her fab figure and confessing she’s taken a break from her rigid diet. But that’s all over now. “Back to raw tomorrow,” she tweeted on January 27. “Right after these birthday cake Oreos.”
* Chris Brown‘s ex, Karrueche Tran, is making the most of her notoriety by posing for her first ever magazine cover. The 24-year-old model appears topless for Rolling Out. Interviewed inside she says: “I’ve learned to find happiness within myself. I’ve also built a strong core. The past year was a big growing up process for me. I’m not saying I was immature before, but the past year, my eyes were opened to a lot of things.”
* Justin Bieber has caused a media furore after being snapped grabbing a fan’s boob at a meet-and-greet event in Miami. The girl: Jocelyn, a 17-year-old Belieber has made the shot her Twitter avatar, but it’s been removed from Justin’s official fan page. Jocelyn also insisted in a tweet that “NO I did NOT ask Justin to touch my boobs”.
* Beyonce has dressed up as a sexy referee in a promo shot for her half-time show for the America’s biggest sporting event, the Super Bowl. She’ll perform during half-time at the match.
* Former supermodel Carole Mallory has been blabbing about her sex life with Robert De Niro during the ’70s in a book called Picasso’s Ghosts. She claims she met him at the Chateau Marmont in 1975. “During lovemaking, he never stopped looking in my eyes. He had a butterfly tattoo that I later realized matched his flighty spirit. So did the fact he left his socks on.”
* Rihanna has uploaded an image of herself on Instagram, taken from her tourism campaign for the island of Barbados.
* David Arquette has given American Idol runner up Adam Lambert a lap dance for his birthday. As you do.
* Miranda Kerr has posed topless for French fashion magazine Jalouse …