Husband normally says “Yes, yes” and ignores my property fetishes, but he loved this one. All that lovely, natural light. It’s a bit like a Hobbit home at our current abode, dim and cool.
And that pool – awesome!
There are just a couple of problems with this rare shared fantasy – the auction is next week and two weeks after that it’s Christmas. So we’d have no chance selling our place in time to finance it. It’s such a pity – the place is an absolute bargain – Domain leads me to believe I could get it for around $1.1million.
Oh, there’s one more problem – it’s a hike from Turramurra station. Actually, that’s two problems – the hike and Turramurra.
What the agent says: “Set on the high side of a sought after street and occupying approximately 932sqm of land this home has been renovated to the very highest of quality and presents an opportunity to move in with absolutely nothing to spend.The property also features:
– 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes plus 4th/guest bedroom in loft space
– 1.5 fully renovated bathrooms with panna limestone tiling and lock-up garage
– Stunning designer kitchen with caesarstone benchtops and Miele appliances
– Meals area flows to family room and opens to entertaining area paved with Italian pellegrino sandstone
– Formal room with gas fireplace and recycled 180mm iron bark flooring throughout
– Loft space ideal for a bedroom, home office or rumpus room with heating and cooling
– Glorious north facing yard, bathed in sunlight throughout the entire day
– Impressive 15m lap pool with 4.5 x 7m offset and fully gas heated for all year swimming
– Level lawn and established grounds make this a home that should be featured in Vogue Living.”
Got any property porn links for me?
Saw this and thought of your post. A little real estate porn for you! Enjoy. http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-vic-moonee+ponds-112067319
Wow! That place is stunning. I love it!