How many people have voodoo dolls with your face on them? I reckon there’s at least four out there of me. They belong to people I’ve crossed over the years – usually inadvertently in some professional capacity – and they’re NEVER GOING TO FORGET IT. It’s what fascinated me with the Maddie Pulver case. That was one enormous voodoo doll the guy had for Maddie’s […]
Looking for something?
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @iVillageAus: "Hangover III" star takes the woman he saved from homelessness to his latest movie premiere. We love this story. http://t.… 55 minutes ago
- @WainwrightHolly you'll get over that 1 day ago
- @DairyGoodness ít would help if I didn't have to share the ipad with whichever child isn't in the water. 1 day ago
- @NewcMum times don't co-incide so I have to sit here for a whole freaking hour. Arrrggghhhhhhh!!!!! 1 day ago
- @NewcMum I need to follow more people, feed not updating fast enough to stave off the mindnumbing boredom 1 day ago