How many people have voodoo dolls with your face on them? I reckon there’s at least four out there of me. They belong to people I’ve crossed over the years – usually inadvertently in some professional capacity – and they’re NEVER GOING TO FORGET IT. It’s what fascinated me with the Maddie Pulver case. That was one enormous voodoo doll the guy had for Maddie’s […]
Looking for something?
Top Posts & Pages
- @LindaDrummond of course - a cheapie italian pinot griogio is softening the edges nicely 1 day ago
- @angelamollard oooh now there's an idea 1 day ago
- @LindaDrummond all of the above, wrapped in roti bread 1 day ago
- @LindaDrummond mega poopy 1 day ago
- That frickin moment you realise you just tipped italian tomatoes with basil and oregano into your indian curry. Grrrr 1 day ago