It’s a bit sad (as in pathetic) how much I’m enjoying the supermarket. Today’s highlight: chatting to the Changeling’s mother (aka my neighbour). After hazily recognising each other from the almost-reversing-over-her-toddler-in-the-driveway incident last week, we struck up a conversation in the fruit and veg department. She seems very nice. Her name is Georgie (must remember: Georgie, Georgie, Georgie). […]
Looking for something?
Top Posts & Pages
- @LindaDrummond of course - a cheapie italian pinot griogio is softening the edges nicely 10 hours ago
- @angelamollard oooh now there's an idea 10 hours ago
- @LindaDrummond all of the above, wrapped in roti bread 10 hours ago
- @LindaDrummond mega poopy 11 hours ago
- That frickin moment you realise you just tipped italian tomatoes with basil and oregano into your indian curry. Grrrr 11 hours ago