After 20 years in the same workplace and eight years running weekly magazines, I decided to call it quits and spend some time at home with my two daughters, 8 chooks and nervous husband. It was heaven on a stick. Best decision ever. But, when the chance came along to edit ivillage.com.au, I grabbed it with both hands. So I’m back in the workplace again. And loving it. Let’s see how I go juggling work and family this time around … Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for something?
Top Posts & Pages
- @LindaDrummond of course - a cheapie italian pinot griogio is softening the edges nicely 8 hours ago
- @angelamollard oooh now there's an idea 8 hours ago
- @LindaDrummond all of the above, wrapped in roti bread 8 hours ago
- @LindaDrummond mega poopy 8 hours ago
- That frickin moment you realise you just tipped italian tomatoes with basil and oregano into your indian curry. Grrrr 8 hours ago