Ben’s no house husband
I’m a bit disgruntled about my housewifely responsibilities at the moment, so this made me irrationally cross.
“I don’t want to be a stay-at-home dad,” Ben Affleck tells Details‘ October issue. “Work is very important to me.”
Affleck — who is dad to Violet, 6½, Seraphina, 3½, and Samuel, 6 months - notes that “running after three kids is very trying”.
Yet, in July, Jennifer Garner confessed that he was keen to add a fourth child to their brood. “The fact that Ben wants another [baby] is true,” she told Extra Monday.
So presumably it’s her job to wrangle them all.
“Anytime you think, ‘I’m wasting my time here,’ the first thought you have is, ‘I could go home and be with my kids,’” Affleck also tells Details. “Now, you may go home and be with your kids and very quickly start thinking, ‘I wonder what’s on the work front?’”
Heidi confirms she’s dating her bodyguard
Heidi Klum has confirmed that she’s dating her longtime bodyguard Martin Kirsten, telling Katie Couric that the romance “just started.”
When Couric asked if things have progressed to a “proper relationship,” Heidi said: “I don’t even know if I can call it that. I don’t know.”
But … “I trust him with my children’s life. He’s a great man . . . and we just got to know each other from a completely different side.”
Amanda’s tailspin continues
Oh dear lord, Amanda Bynes has stooped to a new low. (She really needs to become besties with LiLo, they would be terrible/great together.)
TMZ reports: “Amanda Bynes was driving aimlessly for hours Tuesday … while smoking out of what appears to be a marijuana pipe and tooling around L.A. on a suspended license. The photos — obtained by TMZ — show Bynes taking multiple hits out of a pipe that is designed to look like a cigarette lighter in your car. The car is a mess. Trash is strewn everywhere. There are stains on the seat, empty bottles, dog hair and various other items.
“Amanda started her journey at Baja Fresh in the San Fernando Valley, where she smoked from the pipe in the restaurant parking lot and ate tacos. She then went to a spa, where she spent 3 hours. We’re told Amanda then drove without purpose for several hours, sometimes cutting off other drivers and violating various traffic laws. Amanda ended up at Home Depot, where she again took a hit from the pipe in the parking lot.”
See the photos here.
Alison’s nudie career coup
It seems alcohol may have played a part in actress Alison Pill tweeting a nudie pic. Surprise!
According to the New York Post: “Before accidentally tweeting a topless photo of herself yesterday, “The Newsroom” star Alison Pill was seen at Fashion Week “falling down drunk” and yelling about an epic struggle with flatulence. Spies saw the HBO actress “stumbling all over the place” at a West Village party for designer Chris Benz on Monday. “She was yelling and telling everyone she was ‘farting’ every time she moved,” a spy added.”
According to Lainey Gossip Alison’s made a great career move by stripping off: “It’s totally fine. Because right now she has over 22,000 Twitter followers. Yesterday, before it all broke, she had 13,000.”
Meanwhile, her fiance, Jay Baruchel, is OK with the error: “My fiancée is an hilarious dork.”
Hot pics & clicks
* Coincidence? Chris Brown now has an under-boob tattoo, just after Rihanna …
* Jessica Simpson is copping flack for putting baby Maxwell in a bikini. Group director of British charity Kidscape, Claude Knights, told the Daily Mail: ”It is hoped that parents will understand that ‘baby bikinis’ are totally inappropriate and that they contribute to the sexualization and commercialization of childhood. We should not be compromising the sanctity of our children’s early years.” What do you reckon? I think they’re getting a little carried away myself.
* Check out Jerry O’Connell shirtless, walking his dog.
* Ever wondered what Sarah Jessica Parker‘s New York townhouse looks like? Click here to see. Hell, why not buy it? It’s on the market for just $25million. Small change, really.
* The Huffington Post reckons this is “the year’s scariest trailer”. I don’t like scary movies, so let me know if you agree. See it by clicking here.