Peaches weds for the second time (she’s only 23!)
The latest Hello magazine has all the quirky photos and details from 23-year-old Peaches Geldof‘s wedding, including …
* The couple’s eight-month old golden retriever, Parper, was the ring-bearer.
* The wedding cake was blue and cream and featured an array of edible pig characters depicting the story of her romance with husband, Thomas Cohen.
* The bride wore a crown of daisies and three different custom-made gowns by the Italian designer Alberta Ferretti.
* The ceremony was held in the same church where her late mother Paula Yates was laid to rest in 2000, and where her parents had their marriage blessed in 1986 after tying the knot in Las Vegas.
* Peaches had seven bridesmaids including her sisters Fifi, 20; Pixie, 21; and Tiger, 16.
* It’s the second marriage for Peaches, who was wed to American musican Max Drummey for six months in 2008.
PS I’d be so cross if my dad didn’t brush his hair for my wedding. I mean, honestly, Dad!
Kerry’s Twitter rant at Brian
Meanwhile, Brian McFadden‘s first wife, Kerry Katona, is spitting chips about the interview he gave to accompany his wedding photos in Hello! magazine.
Brian told Hello!: “This is me getting married for the rest of my life – and a completely different life. I was 18 or 19 when I got married the first time. I was in Westlife. I had no idea what I was doing. It wasn’t till I was 30 that I turned into an adult.”
Kerry took to Twitter to have her say/rant: “I will never let anyone take away my first marriage not even my ex husband! We may have been young but I knew full well what I was doing!!! And never in a million years would I ever dismiss it, especially bringing two amazing children into it… Love mummy xxx … Just want my children to know there were made with love and no regrets #eyeswideopen … Just want to say a big thank you to all the people who have walked in and OUT of my life You’ve all made me the person I am today…. Stronger, wiser and one hell of a great mum!! Thanks xxxx.”
Kim compares her divorce to fighting cancer
Talk about stiletto in mouth … an interview with Kim Kardashian published in The Guardian asks: “Surely, living under that kind of pressure to feed the beast, one is tempted to say yes to things one might otherwise say no to, for example marrying Kris Humphries and then divorcing Kris Humphries. It doesn’t even have to be mercenary; just a matter of needing to Make Something – Anything – Happen.”
And Kim replies: ”Not really. We had done filming our season at that point, so we decided to film for the wedding. And that was a decision that he and I made together. But I think that, with any decisions in life [brace yourselves], like, I spoke to a girl today who had cancer and we were talking about how this is such a hard thing for her, but it taught her a big lesson on who her friends are and so much about life. She’s 18. And I was like, that’s how I feel.”
In the blogosphere, Dlisted rants: “Kim Kartrashian’s staged marriage to that Geico Caveman lasted about as long as your average Ryan Seacrest queef, made her millions of dollars and the hardest thing she had to do was act like she cared about it ending. And that’s exactly like beating cancer! When a cancer patient goes through several rounds of chemo, loses their hair, barfs all day and goes through several radiation treatments, the first thing they say after they’re able to open their mouth without a doctor shoving another pill in there is: ”I now know how Kim Kardashian feels!”
True Blood stars have twins!
“We can confirm that Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer recently welcomed twins into the world,” reps for the actors have told People magazine exclusively. “The babies were born a few weeks early, but are in good health and both Mom and Dad are overjoyed.”
It’s not the first twins on the True Blood set. Sam Trammell and his partner Missy Yager have twin boys named Winston and Gus who celebrated their first birthday on August 9
Hot pics & clicks
* Matthew Perry tweeted this pic of himself with the caption “…this will all make sense Tuesday at 9pm on NBC after The Voice! #GoOn” It’s a shot from his new sitcom, in which he plays Ryan King, a sports radio host who begins group therapy after his wife dies. Perry told People: ”In group therapy the premise of it is that you’re not alone and that’s what my character has to learn – that people need people,” says Perry, who’s been open about addiction recovery in the past. “Unfortunately for him, he needs this wacky group of people.”
* Blake Lively reveals in the October issue of Allure: ”I’ve always wanted a big family … I’d love 30 if I could.” Delusional.
* Good lord that’s an enormous baby bump Reese Witherspoon is sporting. Could it be twins?
* Kellie Osbourne‘s dog Sid shares the spotlight with his owner in the new issue of Maniac Magazine. ”I just said, ‘Let me get some shots of the dog, because I’m a huge animal lover,’” the online magazine’s editor in chief, April Hubal, told People magazine. “She had a hat for herself that she put on the dog – she was just so cute with him.”
* In news that will surprise no-one, Tara Reid took a tumble and a motorcycle down with her while partying in St Tropez. See the video footage here.
* Wow, check out Andie McDowell‘s gorgeous daughters.
* Awwwwww, Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn‘s adorable toddlers visited them on the set of The Internship.